Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our People Operations team as an HR Generalist. This is a high-visibility role in Lookout’s corporate headquarters and reports to the Director, People Operations. In this role, you will serve as the first point of contact to all Lookout employees for day-to-day HR activities. You will own the onboarding experience from offer letter to Orientation and beyond. You will have the opportunity to leverage your knowledge in benefits and compensation; skills in program and project management; and Workday expertise including data and analytics.
If you want to join a team working together to create an amazing employee experience and to directly contribute to Lookout’s mission of keeping us secure as we become more connected, this role would be a perfect fit! If you are an all-around talented person who is not afraid to dig in, are both exceptionally organized and creative, and looking for a place to grow your career, we want to hear from you!
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Provide first level support for the administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company practices, state and federal legal requirements.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation for a smooth onboarding experience to all new hires
- Serve as an expert in Workday HRIS which will include input, maintenance, and security of employee data including hiring of employees, job changes, terminations and one-time payments, ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy of employee data
- Create, document and take ownership of HR processes. Examples include onboarding, job changes and offboarding process flows
- Assist with benefits including Open Enrollment, employee questions, interface with benefit providers and billing
- Provide recruiting support including conducting background and reference checks, internal communication with managers
- Work with immigration counsel, employees and managers to ensure timely visas for inbound and outbound US
- Assist with compliance related requirements including EEO-1 submission, posting requirements, managing I-9 compliance, audits etc.
- Coordinate and/or assist in the training of both individual contributors and managers
- Manage a variety of projects. Examples include managing RFPs for new vendors, updating Employee Handbook and HR Wiki Pages, creating timelines for Open Enrollment, annual Performance reviews and Merit cycle
You Will Be Successful If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years related experience in human resources (preferably in CA)
- 1-2 years experience with Workday mandatory (processing new hires, terminations, etc).
- Experience with HR programs such as on-boarding, off-boarding, recruiting, engagement initiatives, policyinterpretation/administration
- Experience managing sensitive information, handling it with discretion and confidentiality
- Project management skills including documentation
- Solid working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
You Will Love This Job If You Have:
- Outstanding attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills along with solid judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to manage priorities and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Proven versatile, flexible team player with a willingness to work within changing priorities
- Drive to ensure we deliver a great employee experience