Hungry, committed and inventive, our team has the ambition to develop bold concepts and the experience to make them a reality. We're not a sporting goods company - we're a technology company, combining cutting-edge thinking from medicine, engineering, and sports to improve lives. Protect the Athlete. Elevate the Game.
For the right person, this is a dream job. VICIS has developed the world’s most innovative football helmet and is now expanding into new sports and categories. This position will lead global operations, supply chain, and manufacturing. This is a high impact position in a company positioned to be a global leader in its space.
This highly organized individual will develop and implement plans for the organization focused on scaling our systems and processes to support rapid growth. This role will work closely with the CEO to both scale the organization and manage day-to-day operations.
· Set the pace, direction and tone for the operations team, partners and suppliers
· Develop the strategy to scale operations in a low-cost, high-quality manner in line with the VICIS culture, including engaging contract manufacturers for high-volume processes
· Mentor and guide your leadership team focused on supply chain management, quality and compliance, production and new product introductions
· Lead programs that apply lean practices; manage a defect-free operational environment
· Hire, develop and retain a highly-talented employee base
· Participate with leadership in strategic decision making, driving operating changes that are stage appropriate
· Drive key performance indicators and financial performance
· BS/BA degree required; Master’s degree preferred
· 10+ years executive leadership experience in an operations and/or manufacturing environment
· Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions and quickly adapt to changes
· Skilled negotiator with exceptional presentation skills and a strong sense of self
· Strategic thinker than can design a multi-year plan and execute the steps necessary to exceed deadlines and accomplish that plan over time
· Experience in consumer products, managing a contract manufacturing and 3PL
· Ability to travel internationally
· Experience in startup environments and/or in significant manufacturing expansions