Boundless currently seeks a 1 to 2 month contractor to review and confirm information on immigration packages for our customers. This can be either a part-or-full time contractor and will work out of the Boundless office in downtown Seattle.
This Document Review Contractor will be part of the customer success team, and will work closely with Customer Success Advocates in order to positively impact the lives of our customers.
- Thoroughly cross-reference green card application forms against the information and supporting documents customers provide
- Use available process guides to complete the cross-referencing stage of the customer’s application process
- Provide operational support to the engagement Customer Success
- Advocates by generating a list of questions to send to the customer
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to retain new learnings quickly