At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring for an experienced operations-focused Customer Success Advocate with a keen eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and deep interest in learning about the immigration process for marriage-based green cards and naturalization. You will thrive in this role if enjoy staying on top of policy changes and are naturally gifted in ensuring accuracy in workflows and systems.
In this role, during your first month, you will:
- Learn about the Boundless customer, family immigration and naturalization process. Shadow the customer experience end-to-end, reviewing customer calls, chats, and support emails. Understand what forms and documents are required, how successful applications are put together, and what happens after an application is mailed off to the government.
- Become knowledgeable on the adjustment-of-status, consular processing, and naturalization product lines at Boundless. Read articles and reports outlining how the family-based immigration process works and talk to our in-house immigration law and policy experts about what families struggle through.
Within three months, you will:
- Support customers by reviewing documents needed for immigration filing. Provide operational support to the communications Customer Success Advocates and customers by conducting thorough reviews on customer documentation.
- Scale your efforts to be more effective. Create processes and implement templates, guides, and tools that allow you to efficiently and effectively help all Boundless customers. Contribute to our customer knowledge base and support content.
Within one year, you will:
- Work customer problems to resolution with minimal assistance by leading with solutions. As a confident and seasoned Customer Success Advocate, you will be able to work with a variety of customers whose specific immigration needs vary. Fellow CSAs and the Boundless attorney network will be able to look to you as a point of escalation when necessary.
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets, and programs within Customer Success. As a hands-on team member working with a variety of customers, you will lead the charge on some big project initiatives to improve the operational workflow.
- Grow professionally—and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be a place of opportunity for our customers and our team. With constant communication, you will work closely with your manager to expand your professional skill set and try new things (e.g. become a better public speaker, contribute to content on the Boundless site, conduct a team training, etc.)
We are a growing team of passionate customer success professionals who are inspired through helping people maneuver the complex immigration system — our backgrounds vary from customer success to non-profit case management with approximately 4 to 8 years of professional work experience. In this role, we require you can clearly communicate in English both verbally and in writing (second, third, fourth languages are incredibly helpful as well!), and have the proven ability to help and collaborate with others.