Are you passionate about accelerating growth through improved marketing and sales collaboration?
Are you hungry for data, driven by KPIs and focused on achieving measurable results?
If you answered yes, the Enterprise Marketing Lead role may be right for you.
The Enterprise Marketing Lead develops, implements, executes and measures targeted marketing programs in collaboration with our sales team.
You will drive demand generation using full cycle marketing programs consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional tactics.
This role comes with nearly endless experiences to learn and practice valuable professional skills ranging from operations & management to communications & community building.
You’ll also have the freedom to make Educative better every day. To see your ideas in action.
Educative cultivates a community of developers where they can learn and share their knowledge - through interactive coding courses - to maximize their economic opportunity.
We provide online training courses for developers to learn new technologies. Our platform includes pre-configured interactive environments. This allows learners to practice their new skills right away with no additional set up on their machines. The courses weave in quizzes and coding challenges that adapt the course content to the learner’s skill level, and the test code can even be deployed so the learner can see what he/she has built. This is a far cry from the all too common one-size-fits-all video monologues.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Establish and share the messaging framework for all enterprise products
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for defined target personas and contacts that focus on customer acquisition; and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Use data and dashboards to measure performance, inform future tactics and programmatic campaign adjustments
- Create, distribute, and measure content to drive awareness and acquire pilots for enterprise products
- Build a scalable marketing process; Manage the selection and implementation of marketing tools to drive efficiency
- 3 - 5 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferable SaaS or other technology.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual skills, with an ability to personally create high-quality messaging and content.
- Ability to grasp technical capabilities and translate them into clear content.
- Be Bold – You set bold goals that require you to consistently work outside of your comfort zone and display intense commitment, confidence and focus.
- Bias for action – You make decisions quickly and take action even when you’re not sure what the outcome is going to be, or even if your plan isn’t completely bulletproof.
- Act like an owner – You take ownership for each decision and deliver results with the right quality in a timely fashion, knowing that your actions have a direct impact upon Educative’s success.
- Relationships matter – You build strong, trusting relationships so that we succeed together.
- Open and transparent communication – You communicate clearly, consistently and constructively. You share ideas and knowledge, and collaborate towards common goals.
- Keep it simple – You peel away layers of complexity to achieve resourcefulness, self-sufficiency and invention.
- Grow and learn - You believe that it is important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself; and feel like you are growing or learning. You thrive in an incredibly dynamic environment.