At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Customer Service Representative will provide phone, email and chat front line customer service. This person will be handling basic issues encountered by our customers in both sending and receiving remittances.
- Professionally handle incoming customers' inquiries
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather required customer information
- Meet and exceed company and individual performance metrics
- Be a reliable and agile resource for customer service
Skills and Qualifications:
- with at least 6 months BPO experience
- applicants from Customer Service Industry like Hotel, Airline, and the likes are welcome to apply.
- Fresh graduates are still welcome but will be assessed on Customer Service skills
- Ease and proficiency in web navigation
- Satisfactory spoken and written communication skills in both Filipino and English languages
- Critical thinking and decision-processing skills
- Effective business writing skills
- Sales Experience Preferred
- High level of ease in conversing and processing thoughts with customers in both Filipino and English languages
- Depending on mix, indicate and assess % of experience in various channels:
- E.g., 50% in voice, chat and email
- Has to be willing to be on different work shifts depending on business requirements
- Has to demonstrate reliability in terms of work history, attendance and punctuality
- This is open for Fresh Graduates and Career Shifters