Comet is doing for Machine Learning what GitHub did for software. We allow data science teams to automagically track their datasets, code changes, experimentation history and production models creating efficiency, transparency, and reproducibility. Ever wondered how Linus felt when he invented GIT? How about the brains behind JIRA? Machine Learning teams operate like software teams 15 years ago and we started Comet.ml to write the rules of ML workflows and teams.
You're welcome here.
Working in a fast dynamic startup is challenging and lots of fun. We are looking for people who want to make an impact with their roles and decisions. If you are excited about pushing code that will change the way data scientists work all over the world, this is the right place for you. Comet.ml is backed by major VCs and we’re looking to expand our team in our NYC SoHo office.
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
- An experienced people manager. Ideally, this experience will include managing a remote engineers and individuals with varying levels of experience.
- Significant experience as an engineer, preferably working across the technology stack and on projects related to scaling and improving back-end systems and architecture.
- Strong data-driven prioritization skills and the ability to plan for short and long term.
- You are a natural leader and people see you as an example. You like to guide and teach but also to do things on your own.
- Help build Comet! As a senior member of the team, you’ll be expected to scope, lead and execute on impactful engineering projects.
- Take a hands-on management approach and be a strong, empowering leader for our staff.
- Manage and grow teams of talented engineers, ensuring they’re happy, deliver high quality, timely work and stay motivated.
- Synchronize activities with R&D, Product and Marketing to ensure we keep quality high.
- Work with the product team to flesh out the future of the product