Are you ready to work for a high-growth company making a huge impact in the lives of parents and babies around the world? Owlet Baby Care, the award-winning startup that transformed the baby industry in 2015 with its first-of-its-kind Smart Sock baby monitor, is seeking a Vice President of Growth. In this position, you will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of spreading Owlet’s mission of helping every baby through a variety of channels. You will oversee all user acquisition, engagement and retention and leading growth initiatives across a variety of online and offline channels, as well as conversion, monetization, engagement and lifecycle management. As a high visibility and high impact role, you will own the greater part of the revenue for the company, from strategy to goal setting, executing and iterating. You will lead a team of talented growth marketers and work with cross-functional teams to achieve growth goals across product lines ensuring Owlet continues to dominate the baby industry.
After creating its own category within infant health, Owlet became widely recognized by top tech experts, pediatricians and hundreds of thousands of parents looking for a solution to keeping their babies safe and happy through technology. Owlet is seeking someone with a passion for baby wellness to drive revenue growth and to continue positioning the company as the leader in the smart nursery space. In this role, you'll use strategy, creative thinking, experimentation, and analysis to drive business outcomes measuring marketing programs by revenue, ROI and exceeding targets. This is a role that requires a strong business acumen, curiosity about what drives customer needs/wants/desires and an obsession with data to optimize performance across all parts of the funnel.
You will also have the opportunity of driving revenue for up and coming, category-creating products, including the new Owlet Band pregnancy monitor. This pregnancy tracker is another first-of-its-kind category creation that has won two distinctive awards at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for Best Wearable and Tech to Change the World.
- Lead and coach a team of talented experts across paid marketing, SEO/organic, customer engagement marketing and paid channels.
- Dive into customer data and craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the user funnel, including acquisition, conversion rate optimization, engagement, and retention.
- Own all aspects of performance marketing: develop strategies and plans to drive near-term new customer acquisition and build a foundation for healthy growth into the next decade.
- Identify and drive new game-changing marketing opportunities to further scale the business and improve efficiencies.
- Develop new and comprehensive approaches to measure effectiveness of all marketing initiatives
- Manage and drive continuous improvement of day-to-day performance management and reporting
- Lead a team and manage multiple agency relationships; hire, manage, and develop best-in-class marketers
- Create broad visibility into marketing learnings and impact; develop organization-wide understanding of and enthusiasm for the strategic impact your team delivers to the business.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- World-class expertise in performance marketing and media planning
- An extremely high analytical capability complemented by a strong brand sensibility
- Strong track record of building, managing and mentoring high performance teams.
- You have a high bar for talent and will continuously raise the bar at Owlet.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- 401(k) program
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month, following your hire date
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is the equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.