Remitly offers an easy, affordable and safe way to transfer money across the globe. We are rapidly growing and we need people like you to share this vision to help us accomplish our goals.
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team as our Learning & Development Specialist. The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring employee professional development through a variety of learning and development course offerings. You will directly impact performance improvement and leadership development.
Our Learning & Development Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies and programs, both elearning & trainer led sessions. Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and so forth.
As well as strong design and facilitation abilities, the successful candidate will have experience in a wide range of HR functions preferably employee discipline, labor relations, employee engagement and policy development. Our Learning & Development Specialist should also have strong insight on the Philippines talent market specifically around finance and BPO industries.
- Partner with the Global Training Quality Manager & Global HR Director to develop an overall employee development program which addresses professional growth, respond to knowledge, skills and behaviors which our business currently, and in the future will need, as well as further drive core professional and cultural competencies
- Analyzes and identifies learning and development needs of the company and its employees that responds to current and future business needs in partnership with stakeholders (managers, leaders)
- Develop, deliver, and evaluate training programs and curriculum appropriate for the company
- Based on program mix, initiates and maintains relationship with partner L&D service providers to ensure availability and that Remitly employees receive satisfactory service
- Collaborate closely with HR and HQ counterparts on L&D and Global Training to ensure strategies and programs are applied in a standard manner across sites
- Revise programs as a result of assessment of the business’ changing L&D needs
- Create, improve and maintain training collaterals
- Research and recommend appropriate L&D technology
- Collaborate with product trainers / leads to check alignment points or partnership initiatives
- Oversee L&D operations including inputs to and managing to budget, maintenance of L&D reports, materials and assessments
- Is viewed as a master trainer and facilitator, supports and facilitates the development of the product trainers
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology/Methodology, Adult Education, Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years experience in learning and development, organization development, org design or related experience
- Strong knowledge of training lifecycle and ability to deliver necessary collaterals in each of the training stages
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid advisory skills across all levels of / groups of people in the organization
- Experience with ADDIE & SAM instructional design models
- Experience with Udemy ideal
- Experience with LMS & Authoring Tools (Adobe Captivate or Articulate/Storyline 360) ideal
- Experience with WIPPEA lesson planning model
- Experience using Gallups StrengthsFinders