We are an early-stage, well funded startup, based in Seattle and Tel-Aviv. We have a small, tight-knit team that is laser-focused on a specific customer and a specific problem. We have a rock-solid core product in market, early customers that are raving about us, a mini-brand that punches above its weight, and a big vision to solve a massive problem.
As our first marketing hire, you will fill a key hands-on role that is responsible for designing, building and measuring all of our marketing programs. Your objective will be to build brand awareness, drive qualified leads, grow revenue, and establish Showdigs as a thought leader in the market.
You will report to the CEO, and work closely with the sales and product to prioritize, plan and execute activities across a range of marketing functions:
* Craft, execute and measure creative growth experiments and campaigns
* Deliver qualified leads and trial sign-ups to the inside sales team to close
* Help manage and evolve marketing automation tools and processes
* Own and evolve all marketing website copy and conversion funnels
* Plan and execute day to day social media strategy
* Plan, execute and measure all paid media campaigns
* Plan and promote new product launches
* Design and execute inspiring email and in-product campaigns for trial users and existing customers
* Execute the overall content marketing strategy
* Define and manage a consistent and compelling editorial calendar
* Consistently produce high-quality and informative written and visual content that delivers value to our target audience
* Create compelling sales-ready assets for the inside sales team to leverage
You are a storyteller and marketer who loves to work on technology solutions that solve real-world problems.
You are result driven with a focus on driven revenue and exceeding goals.
You are a maker that is excited about the opportunity to be a key individual contributor on a small, nimble team. You have a bias toward action and experimentation and aren’t afraid to try new things.
You have a creative mind and are an analytical thinker. You use data to inform your actions and decisions, but know how to strike a balance between following your instincts vs. the metrics.
You are excited about the opportunity to learn and grow your own career working alongside a CEO and other senior leaders who value mentoring and career growth.
* Demonstrated experience in Demand Generation and Sales Development
* Early-stage startup experience
* Exceptional written communication, storytelling, presentation and persuasion skills
* Highly organized with strong time management skills
* Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools
Founded in 2018 by seasoned entrepreneurs in the Real-Estate space, Showdigs is a Seattle-based technology company passionate about transforming the way people rent apartments. Showdigs connects busy property managers with local real estate agents for on-demand showings. With Showdigs, property managers avoid scheduling conflicts, get more work done at the office, and increase their portfolio capacity.