We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
Reports to the VP, Operations and functions as an independent contributor helping to execute strategy and developmental goals as it pertains to our market expansion and operational growth efforts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively coordinate resources for large, complex, and highly visible market expansion projects that have significant financial and reputational risk to the Company.
- Use policies and established practices to make program management decisions that will expand our operational footprint
- Review root cause analysis and recommending value-added business solutions
- Manage multiple small/medium projects with possible cross-organizational and cross-business deliverables
- Execute and meeting commitments with a sense of urgency
- Lead programs and projects through their lifecycle- from ideation to execution
- Cross-organizational collaboration to create and document an executable launch project roll out plan that can scale and replicate from market to market.
- Work within budget to launch markets on time
- Post launch analysis and reporting on opportunities for improvement, growth and refinement.
- Analyze and present each market deliverables, dynamics, variances and potential barriers to entry.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations and Marketing to launch market specific Sales and Marketing plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management skills, and the ability to rapidly respond to change
- Keen attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to lead collaborative team meetings, gather requirements from stakeholders and ensure projects are proceeding within the scope of the Company vision.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other areas of a fast paced, complex environment
- Proven ability to support the strategic direction for a department/initiative, and escalate issues quickly
- Title industry and/or related industry experience preferred.
- Deep rooted understanding and acceptance of the need and benefits of failing fast and trying again with the patience and vision to lead in a startup/growth company environment.
- A sense of humor preferred.