Skilljar is seeking an Office Coordinator to join our fast-growing team! This individual will be responsible for a variety of day-to-day tasks to ensure that our office operations run smoothly, as well as play an integral role in supporting other business activities. This role will be responsible for a wide array of duties that help enable the team to be successful while also ensuring smooth operations of the office. Given the variety of tasks this person will own, attention to detail, timeliness, and a positive attitude are must-have skills for this role.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Responsible for day to day operational tasks that are key to maintaining the working order of the office. Tasks range from managing incoming correspondence via phone, email, postal mail to maintaining supply levels, processing facilities requests, and maintaining office cleanliness.
- Provides a broad range of administrative support activities for the executive management team.
- Support expense management needs, analyzing monthly spending, submitting check requests and expense reimbursement reports.
- Coordinate/schedule meetings and videoconferences, book travel arrangements, organize events and create/compile meeting materials.
- Scheduling and maintaining stock of regular office supplies and grocery needs.
- Responsible for helping with kitchen and general office cleanliness.
- Receiving shipments as they come in and managing the mail.
- The first point of contact for communication with vendors and office visitors.
- Support onboarding/off-boarding of employees, including user account setup. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with technology and open to learning laptop setup and mitigating various IT issues as they arise.
- Work with building facility contact to resolve facilities needs.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative or office support role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to show discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work with varying levels of management; excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to utilize and leverage technology and systems.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work well independently.
- Good judgment; problem-solving skills; and can take initiative.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!