At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system -- and looking for a Sr. Manager, Customer Acquisition to own the top of the funnel. More specifically, we want you to own driving new customers across marketing channels -- including SEM and paid social, SEO-driven content marketing, and organic social/community channels -- and to recommend product changes that improve the customer experience. This is a unique opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of families.
This role will work in partnership with the Manager, Conversion and the Director, New Business to drive our overall revenue, and cross-functionally with the Engineering, Design, and Operations teams to optimize the customer experience. It reports to the Sr. Director, Growth.
You will thrive in this role if:
- You have a track record for setting goals that significantly impact, transform or shape the business -- and blowing past them.
- You have some experience with performance marketing campaigns, and an understanding of how to optimize organic search and social channels for growth.
- You have excellent quantitative skills and a demonstrated ability to run experiments, derive insight, and optimize the customer experience.
- You’re an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines.
- You’re a strategic thinker who is also humble enough to execute.
- You’re a team-oriented collaborator with demonstrated success working well cross-functionally.
- You have a history of building successful teams and inspiring people to go out of their way to work for you.
In this role in the first month, you will:
- Meet with agency partners and direct reports to understand current performance of existing marketing channels and initiatives. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness.
- Partner with Manager, Conversion to understand the customer journey, and establish KPIs.
- Identify and execute strategies for optimizing existing marketing channels in order to drive leads and achieve KPIs.
Within three months, you will:
- Develop and own the overall acquisition strategy, goal-setting and reporting to leadership and the board.
- Identify and test new marketing channels to drive leads and achieve KPIs.
- Recommend strategies to optimize the top-of-the-funnel experience for customers, and work with Design and Engineering to execute.
Within a year, you will:
- Evaluate effectiveness of agency and contractor partnerships and recommend improvements or changes if necessary.
- Leverage your deep understanding of Boundless customers to recommend changes, additions and refinements to our products, and work with Engineering and Design to execute as necessary.
- Partner with the Director, New Business to identify additional revenue opportunities.