LOCATION: Lehi, Utah
SUMMARY: Are you ready to work for a high-growth company making a huge impact in the lives of parents
and babies around the world? Owlet Baby Care, the award-winning startup that transformed the baby
industry in 2015 with its first-of-its-kind Smart Sock baby monitor, is looking for a savvy marketing and
communications manager. As our Marketing Project Manager, you’ll be the lead in coordinating all the
people and assets behind-the-scenes to make sure all of our marketing projects and campaigns are
completed and delivered on time. You’ll be the organizer-in-chief for our marketing and design teams,
managing the ongoing and plentiful requests for campaigns, influencer content, photo shoots, website
design, emails, social media, copy, PR and more.
We hope you’ll become an expert-user of our internal project management tool, called Asana. We hope
you’ll create beautiful project plans, realistic timelines, and other documentation to make sure all of our
internal and external teams are aligned. You’re great at managing multiple projects and timelines and are
hyper-organized. You’ll also be in charge of ensuring media, influencers and the amazing foundations we
partner with receive Owlet products on time.
You have a personality that allows you to get things done quickly and efficiently, while managing several
team’s workloads. You’re expert at prioritization and love the thrill of multiple projects coming to lives at
After creating its own category within infant health, Owlet became widely recognized by top tech experts,
pediatricians and hundreds of thousands of parents looking for a solution to keeping their babies safe and
happy through technology. Owlet is now looking for someone with a passion for baby wellness to help build
our brand and communications efforts, project manage campaigns and promotions that drive growth and to
continue positioning the company as the leader in the smart nursery space.
- Project manage all campaigns, ensuring each element is produced on-time and is on-brand
- Work across teams to understand project scope, translate objectives into requirements, and track progress of deliverables.
- Build Owlet’s marketing project plans, based on our master calendar, which includes campaigns, promotions, product launches and more
- Oversee and coordinate project schedules, measure work volume and assign responsibility to achieve goals.
- Ensure each project is ushered through the marketing system from ideation to delivery, keeping teams on-task and ensuring deadlines are met
- Obtain necessary feedback and approvals in the appropriate turnaround time from relevant stakeholders.
- Help lead interactions with Legal and Regulation to ensure all legal requirements for creative assets are met
- Schedule campaign kick-offs, debriefs and other team meetings related to bringing campaigns to life
- Own Asana – learn how to use this system at the expert-level to help the team achieve key project milestones
- Help produce and execute photo-shoots and purchase creative assets (photography, video) and create a system for managing our creative assets in a way that allows each asset to be maximized by Owlet
- Own Owlet product order-placing for media, influencers and partner foundations
- Help draft and distribute influencer contracts and posting guidelines and ensure content is scheduled appropriately to ladder back to brand campaigns and product launches
- Help source external talent (contractors) and agencies when necessary and manage projects as Owlet’s internal contact
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of experience (consumer products preferred) in marketing project management
- Well-versed in project planning for large-scale execution including product launches, campaigns, ongoing creative requests, and ad creative development.
- Strong project management skills – you are comfortable managing a marketing calendar and ensuring each campaign element is delivered on time
- You have experience overseeing the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns
- A+ personality that allows you to work with multiple teams and individuals
- Ability to be tactful, articulate and succinct in verbal and written communication.
- SUPER creative in your approach to project management – you’re always bringing fresh ideas to the table
- A high comfort level in a fast-growth start-up environment with a lot of ambiguity and change
- Flex time scheduling
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.