Are you a Supply Chain Analyst with a passion for driving organizational effectiveness to obtain goals? Do you find yourself continually thinking about ways to improve process and planning even within other organizations? Do you see yourself in product commercialization, working on manufacturing contracts and thinking of speed to market for new amazing products all the time?
Owlet Baby Care is looking for someone like you and would be very interested in a discussion to talk about your drive in these areas.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute procurement of finished goods and raw materials while working with suppliers to confirm production/shipping schedules, and monitoring open purchase orders to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure critical material shortages are actively tracked and resolved.
- Ensure inventory levels are maintained at planned levels
- Collaboratively research and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Analyze data in excel and ERP
- Determine best replenishment method based upon data analysis for assigned products.
- Develop and deliver purchasing forecast to suppliers.
- Ensure lead times and other purchasing related data are updated to reflect changes in the supply base and material usage.
- Manage supplier performance and initiate corrective actions, where appropriate.
- Purchase order management for non-inventory items.
- Support logistics and warehousing as needed.
- Support sourcing team with RFQ and RFP processes
- 2 years of experience in a procurement, supply chain or inventory planning role
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent industry training and experience
- Familiar with the use of ERP systems
- Proficiency with Excel and full Microsoft Suite
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment under minimal supervision
- Forward thinker and self-starter who can follow directions but will also go the extra step
- Flex time scheduling
- Eligibility for company benefits package
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected