Comet provides a self-hosted and cloud-based meta machine learning platform allowing data scientists and teams to track, compare, explain and optimize experiments and models. We power some of the most advanced AI team in the world from self driving cars, voice assistants, language understanding and algorithmic trading. This is a once in a decade opportunity to work on the next frontier of technology with the most advanced customers in the world.
Our mission is to help every company drive business impact from AI
Comet is venture-backed by some of the best institutional and angel investors in New York , Seattle and Silicon Valley, including Amazon, Trilogy, Two Sigma, Founder’s Co-Op, Fathom Capital a number of leading angel investors.
As the Chief of Staff, you will be the right-hand person to the CEO playing a vital role in setting up the company for long-term success. You will gain amazing visibility into how a startup company is built and scaled while providing useful insights and analysis on company strategy and operations. The individual in this role will be the first to identify problems and provide solutions in order to advance Comet’s mission and growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the executive team and make an impact in all areas of the company.
• Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business – product, clients, and operations
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO and act as a liaison between CEO and company stakeholders
• Execution of strategic initiatives with the leadership team to influence a majority of the decisions in the company
• Manage and coordinate high value / cross-functional initiatives and special projects
• Run analyses to provide insight and recommendations
• Develop our core business processes, track company performance, and run a portion of the day to day operations
• 2-8 years relevant experience (banking, consulting, or startup operations)
• Demonstrated experience interfacing with senior-level clients
• Self-starter able to take initiative and implement processes for the future growth of the company
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with anyone including external and internal members
• High-energy team player who thrives in a fast paced changing environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
• Startup experience is a plus
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Tech Stars startup
• Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our individual users to major Enterprises.
• Fun office environment
• Competitive salary
• Full healthcare insurance
• Generous stock options
Comet.ml is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.