We want to deliver the best payment experience for millennials in Mexico. Cash is a revolutionary app that allows you to do transactions in the easiest and most trustable way possible. We believe in the power of experience and connectivity. Come work with us in revolutionizing the finance sector!
About this role:
We are looking for a customer-focused engineering leader to help group our product and company. This is an opportunity to help build Cash from its earliest days, set the technology vision, and define and execute on our product roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Pure hustle, we are a fast growing start up which has daily changes, proactiveness is a unique feature of yours.
- A problem-solver nothing is impossible way of thinking.
- Engineer Leadership skills to lead projects and teams.
Does this sound like you?
You love finance and want to deliver financial services to an underserved population. You love delivering for customers, with strong customer empathy and a track record of building customer-facing products. You work iteratively, shipping often and measuring results. You enjoy a small team where bureaucracy is low but great communication and collaboration is essential. You don’t get hung up on the boundaries of front-end, back-end, dev ops – you do whatever it takes to deliver. You think in terms of architecture and love to stitch together all elements of the software lifecycle to deliver great software. You thrive in the ambiguity and activity of a startup environment.
Specifically, you have:
- 3-7 years of software engineering experience, including systems design, implementation, and operations.
- Experience developing highly intuitive customer experiences.
- Experience with operations such as Django, Python, Postgres, AWS, test frameworks, and source code management.
- Bonus points for experience with: Banking or Fintech.