In this role, during your first month, you will:
- Analyze and understand Boundless' current brand, social and channel strategies, as well as where and how immigration process conversations are happening online.
- Understand each channel’s audience and develop custom programming to engage and grow the social community within our different target audience groups.
- Manage all aspects of social media including, and not limited to, content creation and curation (video, static, copy), editorial calendar creation, posting, and community management.
Within three months, you will:
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of social media activities on an ongoing basis, including qualitative and quantitative results as they relate to consumer insights and performance to KPI’s. Monitor effective benchmarks and build best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy to evolve programming.
- Be the voice of the brand, constantly engaging with immigrants on emerging platforms and facilitating meaningful conversations within and outside the Boundless community. Identify opportunities to engage customers and potential customers in channels where they are talking about and asking questions about the immigration process (Quora, Reddit, VisaJourney, Facebook Groups etc.).
Within a year, you will:
- Work cross-functionality with the Business Analyst, Content, Email, Product, and Paid Marketing teams to identify additional opportunities to leverage and grow our community.
- Identify and cultivate influencer opportunities.
- Nurture and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Identify and explore offline social community opportunities.
About our team:
We are a growing team of experienced marketers who are impassioned by executing on our mastered crafts (but also thrive when presented the opportunity to explore other marketing responsibilities). Our backgrounds vary from startup and established technology companies with experience building scalable, data-driven marketing campaigns. In this this role, experience managing communities on a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, and more), as well as strong copywriting skills are essential, as is proficiency with photo editing and basic video editing tools.