At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring an early-in-career professional as a People Operations Coordinator to help keep our team organized and moving full-steam ahead. This role will start as approximately 30% human resources (e.g. tactical parts of employee onboarding and offboarding, oversee employee benefit enrollments, and continuously evaluate and experiment on how we can build a top-tier community within the Boundless team while remote), 40% recruiting coordination (follow up and schedule candidates, be an expert of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)), and 30% miscellaneous (company meeting coordination, supply ordering, helping other members with projects, etc.). You will thrive in this role if you’re energized by the opportunity to create the employee experience you’ve always dreamed of and are driven to create and improve processes within the people operations realm.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, our current processes, and get to know the team. We’re proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others. Even while remote during this time, building a sense of community with the team and learning how various things run will be essential for his Coordinator to successfully execute future projects and tasks.
- Be responsible for in-flight initiatives. Whether it be coordinating with building management even while we’re remote, scheduling employee onboarding trainings and meetings, or coordinating candidate interviews — you’ll be responsible for projects across teams and functions to further understand the Boundless organization and culture.
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned and own improvements on how it can be better. We care a lot about ownership at Boundless — in this role, you will take our existing processes (e.g. scheduling for hiring, event planning, etc.) and start finding areas where you can propose and implement solutions/processes from scratch. You will take on ad-hoc projects with clear deliverables and meet deadlines for those consistently.
Within a year, you will:
- Proactively remove roadblocks for the broader team, incoming new hires, Boundless candidates, and more. As a creative problem solver, you’ll demonstrate a growing knack for taking problems in stride and solving them in fresh, new ways. Within your first year, you will have successfully prioritized a growing list of responsibilities while maintaining an excellent level of organization.
- Grow professionally — and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be where employees can do the best work of their career. While you’re just getting started and are still exploring your long-term career path, this role will expose you to opportunities in administrative assistance, facilities and office management, human resources, and recruiting. Within a year, we hope you have the tools you need in order to explore that next step in your career.
This role will be a part of our people operations team, working remotely during this time but ultimately out of our downtown Seattle office when we can safely meet again. Candidates who take pride in their work, have a knack of identifying and fixing problems, and have an innate desire to help others will thrive in this role. Individuals with recruiting coordination or office experience with clear examples of drive and growth in previous roles are ideal.