We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page?
JetClosing is seeking an experienced and dynamic Lender focused Sales Representative. We are looking for a high-energy, proven, self-motivated, and goal orientated individual with numerous Lender contacts. In this hands-on sales position, the Lender Representative will be responsible for strategic prospecting efforts resulting in increased revenue within our Refinance revenue channel. This position will be responsible for a defined territory as assigned by the company. They will report directly to our Vice President of Sales and will be the front-line to prospects and clients in the Refinance space. Candidates can be located in any of our markets: WA, AZ, CO, NV, TX.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities including, Cold Calls, Warm lead follow up, one on one meetings, office meetings, trainings, association events, sponsored events, etc.
- Increase market penetration, as measured by number of orders and revenue, within defined territory
- Convert leads into prospects into clients
- Create, maintain and cultivate business relationships resulting in an increased number of transactions
- Meet activity and revenue goals and objectives as established by management
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management
- Conduct sales presentations one on one, to groups and over the web
- Develop ongoing relationships with Lending offices and other real estate service providers
- Create trust, leading to continued referrals
- Logging all calls, correspondence and activities into the company CRM is required daily
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities over the telephone, networking and other sources
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and submit findings to Senior Executives.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of selling in title insurance or related industry
- Experience working with Remote Online Notary technology
- Ability to step-in and create revenue in the first 30 days
- Vision to excel in a startup environment
- Ability to work with new disruptive Title & Escrow technology
- Comfortable navigating complex vendor management requirements
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Real estate knowledge, product knowledge, familiarity with the lender ecosystem and third-party tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable speaking and training in front of groups from 1 – 100
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM system. Logging all calls, correspondence and activities daily
- Experience with overcoming strong alliances with other service providers by building win-win relationships
- Proven history of building relationships with clients and team members.
Candidates can be located in any of our markets: WA, AZ, CO, NV, TX