At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring a Recruiter who is passionate about working with non-tech and early-in-career candidates, and gets excited about creating an exemplary candidate experience. This role will focus on positions in customer success, growth, and sales. You will thrive in this role if you’re energized by helping candidates find their ‘right’ match versus their ‘fast’ match and believe that candidate experience goes beyond an offer letter and acceptance.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, our current processes, and get to know the team. We’re proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others. Even while remote during this time, building a sense of community with the team and learning how various things run will be essential for this Recruiter to successfully take on current open requisitions.
- Focus on early-in-career recruiting positions as you learn more about the company. Our current hiring focus is for our customer experience, customer operations, document review, and sales. Within your first months, you will start screening candidates and meeting with hiring managers to become more familiar with their teams and in-flight initiatives.
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned and own improvements on how it can be better. We care about a consistent candidate experience and employer brand and want to partner with you as you develop this further for the positions you’ll own in customer success, growth, and sales.
Within a year, you will:
- Scale in your recruiting knowledge, influence the employer brand, and fill requisitions within timeline expectations. As you become more familiar with Boundless, you may recruit for roles you’ve never recruited for before, iterate on the existing recruiting process, and proactively work with hiring teams to fill requisitions within tight SLAs.
- Grow professionally — and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be where employees can do the best work of their career. Within a year, it's our hope that you've honed your recruiting craft and deeply influenced the candidate experience and employee makeup of the company.
This role will be a part of our people operations team. Candidates with previous recruiting exposure who take pride in their work, have a knack for deeply getting to know someone from a 30 minute phone screen, and who enjoy ‘connecting the dots’ in their everyday life will thrive in this role.