Who are we?
Educative is a seed-stage startup that provides interactive courses to software engineers. Our courses come with interactive coding playgrounds and pre-provisioned developer environments that help developers learn rapidly without having to spend time on setups and installations.
What will you be working on?
1. Lead and contribute to the design and implementation of major new products and features.
2. Be hands-on in technical feature development, design, and code-reviews, prototyping.
3. Recruit, retain and develop internal and external software engineers.
4. Actively oversee resource allocation to ensure delivery of services and projects, creatively use engineering team resources and budget to accelerate the achievement of goals
5. Prioritize, track, and manage software development projects, including bug fixes, feature requests, new product development, etc.
6. Identify emerging technologies and set the direction of technological innovation and product investment.
7. Ensure the global platform architecture provides excellent agility, functionality, scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
8. Set up effective development frameworks and processes, with a preference for speedy releases over feature perfection.
9. Carry out a constant technology watch and stay aware of market opportunities and competitive threats.