JOB POSTING – Training Department
Job Title : e-Learning Developer
Specialization : Training Support
Roles and Responsibilities of an e-Learning Developer
- Conduct training needs assessment though close collaboration with stakeholders
- Design inductive, scenario-based/action-based training curricula product specific, leadership, and soft-skills training programs
- Create engaging and graphically stimulating training decks/slides for instructor-led trainings
- Create high impact, scenario-based, interactive e-Learning Modules
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
- Manage the Learning Management System.(LMS)
- Conduct trainings on the LMS
- Create effective online training assessments
- Develop, and manage training reports
- Develop “out of the box” delivery methods for continuous learning, such as blended learning, virtual training, infographics, job aids, videos, e-learnings, etc.
- Work closely with the Operations, HR and other stakeholders in managing the LMS.
- Deliver in-person and virtual training when necessary
- Perform other tasks that may be required by the training manager
NOTE: Flexibility in work hours will be required to accommodate business needs and deadlines
Required Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Expert level PC skills, including MS Windows applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Multimedia development such as creation of graphics and videos
- Basic web programming knowledge.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing instructor-led and eLearning programs.
- Experience in using various eLearning authoring tools
- Experience in training delivery/facilitation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making and flexibility in adapting to changing priorities
- Ability to apply business and industry knowledge to training decisions and solutions
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work productively with all levels of employees
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to introduce and sustain innovative training techniques
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver instructor-led training; strong facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also effectively as part of a team
- Ability to perform job functions effectively under stress and pressure
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and situations
- Bias for action and a proven track record of success
- Enthusiastic, focused, lateral thinking and highly motivated
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where change is a way of life