At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring for an operation focused (0% direct engagement with customers) Customer Success Advocate with a keen eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and deep interest in learning about the immigration process for marriage-based green cards and naturalization. You will thrive in this role if enjoy staying on top of policy changes and are naturally gifted in ensuring accuracy in workflows and systems.
In this role, during your first month, you will:
- Learn about the Boundless customer. Shadow the pre-customer experience, listen to customer calls, watch chats, and read support and help emails. Really understand what our immigrant families are confused about and what would be most helpful. Understand what forms and documents are required, how successful applications are put together, and what happens after an application is mailed off to the government.
- Learn about the family immigration and naturalization process. Read articles and reports outlining how the family-based immigration process works and talk to our in-house immigration law and policy experts about what families struggle through.
Within three months, you will:
- Support customers by reviewing documents needed for immigration filing. Provide operational support to the communications Customer Success Advocates and customers by conducting thorough reviews on customer documentation
- Editing peoples’ applications (cross-referencing documentation, work closely with comms). Write customer-facing questions. Preparing communication and responses for customers to ensure continuous movement of customer within Boundless queue. Work with lawyers, comms.
- Become knowledgeable on the adjustment-of-status, consular processing, and naturalization product lines at Boundless. Read articles and reports outlining how the family-based immigration process works and talk to our in-house immigration law and policy experts about what families struggle through.
Within one year, you will:
- Scale your efforts to be more effective. Create processes and implement templates, guides, and tools that allow you to efficiently and effectively help all Boundless customers. Contribute to our customer knowledge base and support content.
- Grow professionally—and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be a place of opportunity for our customers and our team. With constant communication, you will work closely with your manager to expand your professional skill set and try new things (e.g. become a better public speaker, contribute to content on the Boundless site, conduct a team training, etc.)