POSITION TITLE: International Marketing Director
SUMMARY: We are looking for a strategic, resourceful and detail-oriented Marketer to be the bridge between Global HQ and our local markets for all-things-marketing
- Collaborate with country managers to develop and drive product launch and GTM plans across multiple markets (UK, EU, Australia) to deliver on product and revenue goals.
- Plan, prioritize, execute, track, analyze and optimize on multiple marketing campaigns and initiatives across regions.
- Aggregate and report on country manager marketing needs to ensure that their needs are both heard and prioritized effectively.
- Understand and advocate for customer and retailer needs across key markets influencing international product and sales strategy where necessary.
- Modify existing value props and product positioning across the Owlet portfolio to best reflect critical customer needs in key markets.
- Curate and share best practices and process efficiencies across teams.
- Identify new opportunities for expansion and growth
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or a similar function
- Prior experience launching products across multiple markets, preferably when located at global HQ
- Impeccable project management skills with strong attention to detail and a hunger to “get into the weeds”
- Strong communication, collaboration, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both cross-functionally and independently, delivering results with minimal supervision
- Former work experience in EU or APAC markets, or both
- Proficiency in a European language
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- 401(k) program, with employer match
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month, following your hire date
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.