At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the role:
As a CS Program Manager at Remitly, you will oversee the customer outcomes across our business and partner network for a new business line. You will onboard new clients, define our B2B escalation processes, customer enablement, and creating a strong customer experience connection with our Product teams.
You are someone who is passionate about building great experiences by testing, learning, and measuring your results. You will have experience in Customer Service or Operations leadership, and a background in international payments is preferred. You will report to our global director of CS Program Management.
- Create the processes to manage exceptions and our approach to transaction lifecycle management
- Define and optimize our approach for inbound contact channels
- Maintain a close connection with the CS teams of our clients
- Improve the exception case management of our downstream partners
- Define a technical escalation and “customer-centric engineering” workstream
- Onboard new clients including connecting with our engineering and compliance teams for integration and due diligence respectively
- Measure our service level agreement reporting
- Work with Business Development on the sales -> success funnel
- Be an important voice in developing new features
Who you are:
- 8+ years industry experience in customer service operations
- Basic SQL, SAS or similar data analysis experience is preferred
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in to solve customer pain points
- Experience communicating well (and often), and leading change with partners and senior leaders
- Data-driven, with the ability to tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program