We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
The Market Admin Lead will support the Closing Production Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the Market Admin Squad. This person will distribute, process, and respond to any/all incoming calls, mail services, front desk projects, and assist the team to do the same. They will take ownership in assuring documents are processed, calls are handled in a timely manner, communication remains professional and friendly, and customer service is a top priority. Good communication skills are a must, as well as flexibility and the ability to maintain a calm demeanor under pressure.
- Assist Closing Production Manager in managing day to day incoming Escrow & Title calls, packages and mail
- Analyze and Refine established workflows, processes and transactional software configuration in pursuit of operational excellence.
- Participate in the creation of new workflows with an objective to further define and evolve the role of Market Admin.
- Meet daily Market Admin productivity metrics and established internal/external SLAs
- Communicate with the Closing Production Manager as to items of improvement and/or refinement with current operational technologies/processes.
- Delegate calls and documents for Closings in a multi-state closing environment
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate processionals as well as end consumers
- Preferred experience leading a team in a customer service/client relationship capacity
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment and managing a team. Sense of humor preferred.
- Passion for innovation and disposed to continually seek process improvement in all aspects of the front office.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate files. Good time management skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- High level of proficiency with general office applications. (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- It is preferred, but not required, to have general understanding of industry terms and language.
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization and future focused perspective are always needed/required.