We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty. Our approach is simple and consistent.
JetClosing is seeking a dynamic Title & Escrow Salesperson ready to grow a new market. We are looking for high-energy, proven, self-motivated, and goal orientated individual with the drive and tenacity to be the new player in town. In this hands-on sales position, the Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for strategic growth in a new marketplace for JetClosing. In addition to prospecting for new clients to increase revenue, the Sr. Business Development Manager will be researching the new market and fine tuning the sales strategies for JetClosing in the new market. This position will be responsible for growing the market revenue and laying down groundwork for future Relationship Manager to duplicate sales efforts. They will report into our VP of Sales and will be the front-line to prospects and clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities including, cold calls, warm lead follow-up, one on one meetings, office meetings, trainings, association events, sponsored events, etc.
- Increase market penetration, as measured by number of orders and revenue, within defined territory
- Convert leads into prospects into clients
- Create, maintain and cultivate business relationships resulting in an increased number of transactions
- Meet activity and revenue goals and objectives as established by management
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management and establishing a winning sales process that can be replicated
- Refine the sales pitch to fit the new market
- Collaborate with the Operations team to perfect the closing process and the experience of our clients
- Create trust leading to continued referrals
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities over the telephone, networking and other sources
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years as a successful Title Sales Rep
- Current average monthly revenue of $100K plus
- Vision to excel in a startup environment
- Ability to work with new disruptive Title & Escrow technology
- Real estate knowledge, product knowledge, familiarity with the agent ecosystem and third-party tools
- Phone skills, rapport building, discovery, active listening, closing skills
- Comfortable speaking and training in front of groups from 1 – 100
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM system. Logging all calls, correspondence and activities daily
- Experience with overcoming strong alliances with other service providers by building win-win relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal