Educative is connecting millions of developers around the world, giving them ways to share their knowledge, and helping bring people closer together. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift.
We are looking for someone stellar to provide support to the authors creating content on the Educative platform.
If you have an interest in working in a growing, ever-changing technical environment, read on to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
Yes, you will have a checklist of operational tasks that need to be done day-to-day. Every day is a little bit different, with unique opportunities and challenges for you to tackle.
You’ll also have the freedom to make Educative better every day. To see your ideas in action.
In this role you will:
- Assist with the Developer Success program, which includes on-boarding new authors; familiarizing them with our content creation tools; providing feedback on course outlines and lessons; and helping them troubleshoot platform obstacles in their courses.
- Manage developer expectations and contribute to a high level of satisfaction.
- Address developer questions and feedback timely; and coordinate with the appropriate Educative teams to address them.
- Establish professional effective working relationships across company functions to meet and anticipate author requirements.
- Manage backend hand-offs and process inputs for all stages of the course creation process, ensuring timely coordination between author relations, content and marketing teams.
- Maintain author success tools ensuring data integrity, accuracy and validity.
- Recommend operational improvements to improve efficiency, ensure delivery of high-quality courses, and simplify processes.
- Become familiar with platform capabilities to effectively guide authors in utilizing platform features in courses.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and juggle multiple priorities resulting in high quality outcomes
- Must have a high level of professionalism with a strong customer focus
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Educative cultivates a community of developers where they can learn and share their knowledge - through interactive coding courses - to maximize their economic opportunity.