At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
The Technical Sourcing Recruiter will own the sourcing pipeline for technical roles across Remitly. You will partner with hiring managers and the Principal Technical Recruiter on all open technical positions. In this critical role, your passion for hiring diverse teams is paramount. As the Technical Sourcer you will represent Remitly to passive and active candidates and use creative sourcing methods to find and recruit top technical talent.
- Find candidates: Research, identify, and develop relationships with prospective candidates for active searches through targeted company research, passive outreach, industry networking, and internal sources.
- Evaluate talent: Pre-screen candidates, assess whether they’re in-line with our cultural values, and understand candidates motivations and career goals.
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Remitly: Live our Cultural Values and demonstrate them in all the candidate interactions. Identify new avenues to display the Remitly Employee Value Proposition.
- 4+ years Technical Sourcing Experience
- Eye for talent: You listen carefully to what our teams really need and take that to identify qualified candidates quickly.
- Technical- Understand the technical stack, languages and different frameworks
- You are passionate about candidate experience.
- Experienced and passionate about diversity and inclusion in recruiting.
- You're a pro with Boolean searches, know how to use the internet to your advantage, a sleuth at finding out where the talent lives, and aren’t afraid to cold-call.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program