Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company in the United States. Our vision is to become the world’s most customer centric payments company, enabling remittance across international borders. Our human resources and recruiting team is a critical part in our company vision and success
shaping the e-payments landscape. We are looking for extraordinary people willing to roll up their sleeves in a fast paced technology start-up and be part of the disruption!
Within this role you will own sourcing and recruitment, and ensure that lead generation requirements and hiring goals are achieved. If you are a self-starter and capable of driving changes to improve the overall customer experience, we want to talk to you! The successful candidate will have experience in recruiting and should have strong insight on the Nicaragua talent market specifically around recruitment for high volume customer service and operations
- Implement sourcing activities based on strategy and talent market insight including marketing of Employer Brand (e.g., career and university fairs, academy partnership), candidate generation (e.g., subscription and usage of jobportals), and vendor relationship management (with staffing agency).
- Develop and implement creative approaches in leveraging social media for employer/employment branding and sourcing
- Develop initiatives around employee and candidate referral programs and roll these out to the teams
- Assists in tracking of sourcing programs; provides accurate reports on them
- Update and generate leads on a daily basis using the team’s online resources such as Facebook posting, LinkedIn, Jobstreet and other commonly used portals.
- Create ads for vacancy marketing internally such as ERP, open house, recruiting events, etc. for approval of TA Manager
- Ensures that these collaterals speak of the key talent acquisition messages and call to action for the audience
- Take candidates through the entire recruitment process, serving as their point of contact including in person onsite interviews.
- Assist/facilitate calibration with staffing agencies and other external channels on profiling for vacancies
- Conduct phone screening for leads in accordance with policies and procedures
- Update trackers based on channel yield/productivity
- Post ads for online channels for approval of TA Manager
- Proactively build, and produce reports on active and passive pipeline
- Actively participate in intake meetings between hiring managers, business partners, and TA team
- Reach out to passive candidates and generate interest
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports on sourcing activities and initiatives Recruitment
- Coordinates with Sourcing Team to transition all pre-screened candidates and invite them onsite for screening process
- Performs data entry in Remitly maintained recruiting systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Facilitate pre-screening processes which include but may not be limited to:
○ KAS assessments
○ Practical assessments
○ Use case/scenario based assessments
- Facilitate level 1 or initial interviews according to Remitly policies
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and facilitate meetings/calibration in order to fully and better understand recruitment needs, profiles needed and hiring process.
- Facilitate, liaise with, and schedule interview loops among hiring stakeholders
- Facilitate debrief meetings, provide summaries if needed, and document hiring decisions
- Prepare offer packets in coordination with HRBP, Hiring Manager and other stakeholders as required
- Facilitate offer process
- Facilitate feedback for unsuccessful candidates in a manner aligned with Remitly candidate experience targets; identify realignment or future employment opportunities
- Keep warm pipeline and implements “keep warm” initiatives to sustain candidate interest
- Conduct the recruitment process in a manner supporting candidate experience targets
- Prepares, maintains and generates reports needed by stakeholders, for review of TA Manager on a regular basis
- Provide adhoc reports on recruitment activities and initiatives
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong communication skill
- Experience in recruitment with particular focus on sourcing is a plus
- Experience in company HR branding events also beneficial
- Knowledge of sourcing industry, including best practices, tools, marketing techniques, and familiarity with online sources
- Strong ability to multi-task and excellent time management in juggling simultaneous priorities (e.g., leads generation, and processing initial screening activities, data entry, facilitation of exams, level one interviews, etc)
- Positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in a non-static environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Internet savvy, and well-positioned in terms of social media use and other sourcing methods.