At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager focused on Identity Verification, you’ll be responsible for product vision, roadmap and execution in an area that is essential to Remitly’s mission. Anything less than an exceptional product experience for Identity Verification– necessitated by risk management and regulatory requirements– can be a barrier for our customers. You’ll help us develop instant verification experiences that strengthen our relationships with our customers so they can send what they need safely, securely and quickly. This role will report to our Director of Risk Experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer segments with respect to identity verification.
- Build a product vision and strategy using your knowledge of customer needs, company strategy, industry trends and risk management requirements.
- Find new ways for our unique customers to complete verification.
- Partner with regional product managers to build highly localized experiences for specific markets.
- Work with Product Designers and Researchers to determine UX and run studies for early validation and iteration.
- Manage, monitor, and scale products after initial delivery
- Present project ideas and results to our executive leadership team.
You May be a Fit If:
- You have 7+ years of experience in product management with at least 5 years experience building consumer facing products.
- You’re motivated by creating outsized impact for our customers and business. You’re excited to take on a variety of tasks to help your product and team be successful.
- You have experience building products tuned for mobile platforms.
- You’re able to work with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs. You sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short term outcomes and long term implications.
- You have experience leading teams using the agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program