At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring for a Manager of Customer Success to oversee our team currently responsible for working directly with paid Boundless customers through their immigration application journey. As immigration continues to evolve, this manager will need to create structure and process that can be measured and ultimately improved over time. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to pair their experience working in customer service teams with out-of-the-box solutions and make a direct impact on a larger system.
In the first month, you will:
- Learn about the Boundless customer. Shadow the pre-customer experience, listen to customer calls, watch chats, and read support and help emails. Really understand what our immigrant families are confused about and what would be most helpful. Understand what forms and documents are required, how successful applications are put together, and what happens after an application is mailed off to the government.
- Get to know Boundless and your team. Attend cross-functional meetings and read internal documents to learn our processes. Meet weekly with your direct reports to understand what the most common challenges for your team.
In 3 months, you will:
- Dive deep into team KPIs. Audit the team’s KPIs and identify gaps in what you think we should be measuring and start laying the groundwork for those metrics. Report these KPIs within Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs).
- Standardize best practices for the team. Create and implement SOPs within the engagement team, and work cross-functionally to make sure existing and new SOPs work within the larger customer journey.
Within 1 year, you will:
- Partner cross-functionally on product developments and improvements. Work with the product team on building products that continuously improve the engagement team’s workflow.
- Embed analytics further into the customer experience. Mine through existing customer and performance data to establish further improvements on Boundless can serve its customers.
- Continuously define and improve processes as the Boundless team scales. Develop and grow your team, help them scale as the organization grows, and work with them to further create continuous improvement in the customer experience.