Boundless Immigration is seeking Document Review Associates to conduct a variety of tasks in preparation of the USCIS Fee Hike. Our goal is to help all of our existing Boundless customers get their packages to the USCIS before this fee hike goes into effect.
- Using Boundless systems and tools, conduct initial reviews on uploaded documents based off provided guidelines.
- Organize documents to ensure they're in the correct order for other teams to review.
- Ensure documents in foreign languages are accompanied with translations to English (as required by USCIS).
- Conduct cross-referencing between various documents to ensure accuracy.
- Size, format, and title PDFs.
- Conduct final reviews on packages utilizing a set/structured checklist.
- Assemble packages for shipment.
- $16.00 per hour
- Multiple shifts available — please indicate your availability in the application below.
- 100% onsite in downtown Seattle.
- Three (3) month W-2 position (with the potential to be extended!).
- Not benefit eligible (medical, dental, vision, retirement) due to being a fixed-term position.
- ORCA pass for commuting onsite to the downtown Seattle office.
- Will accrue sick time in accordance to Seattle Sick Leave and eligible for paid holidays off.
Steps we're following to keep onsite employees safe:
- Employees are required to take their temperature once they arrive onsite.
- Desks have been arranged 6+ feet apart from one another.
- Plexiglass has been attached to desks in order to further prevent the spread of germs between individuals.
- Walking through the office is one-way (to prevent people crossing paths).
- Wipe down/disinfection on hard surfaces (desks, equipment, handles, etc.) occurs every hour.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, disinfection equipment is located throughout the office.