- Ensure that Owlet customers are rating us on Amazon and partner sites.
- Reach out to Owlet customers via phone, email and new channels to get feedback and ask them to leave us reviews
- Respond to all of the negative reviews on Amazon and work with Amazon CS to solve their issues and ask them to update reviews
- Maintain an Amazon scorecard and Pareto list for each product line. Communicate scorecard to company weekly
- Work within Owlet business partners to develop reliable, efficient, and scalable process for improving customer outreach.
- Manage and improve reporting for program performance in Zendesk and Excel.
- Track performance of key steps of the outreach/recruitment funnel, and lead innovation to improve results.
- Work with Amazon Sales Manager to identify new methods to engage Amazon customers and drive product reviews
- Partner with Marketing and BazaarVoice to leverage and optimize our organic reviews across partner sites and geographies.
- Document the base process, process improvements and coach International partners to replicate success in global markets.
- Manage partner resources and coach these resources to accelerate our delivery of reviews on Amazon and partner sites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of a combination of Customer Services and/or CRM sales management practices.
- Experience with working with Amazon
- Proactive, Bias for Action
- Experience in process development and business analytics
- Customer-centric mindset and ability to connect with customers.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Achieving quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life)
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.