POSITION: Customer Experience Operations and Insights Manager (leader)
This position will help transform the Owlet Baby Care customer experience through the use of customer analytics, process improvement, and understanding systems that impact the customer experience. This role will proactively partner with operations and marketing to identify weaknesses in the customer experience and then remedy the problems. quantify the financial and CEX risk and help define use cases and business cases to create solutions.
Customer Experience Strategy & Processes Requirements
- Help improve the customer experience organization including people, products, processes and technologies to deliver business and operational objectives.
- Maximize our customer service software platforms to realize higher levels of efficiency and agent productivity. Help set up, administer, and configure Zendesk and other technologies that are applicable.
- Help the department optimize the strengths of customer care channels (e.g., phone, chat, email, and self-help tools).
- Use external industry knowledge and relationships to ensure Owlet remains ahead of market.
- Clearly document key processes, tools employed in the process.
- Ability to create business case communicate the risk to customer loyalty and word-of-mouth for issues that imped the customer experience.
Customer Experience Operations & Insights Requirements
- Develop, test, and deploy continuous improvements to improve the brand experience and perceptions in a customer centric and cost-effective way.
- Led the charge for optimizing our Zendesk (or similar SaaS) platform, including, but not limited to the following:
- Define and execute Zendesk workflows; or have comparable experience in a similar system.
- Develop, test, and deploy continuous improvements of Zendesk for our BPO, Social CS team, APP team, marketing team and .com operations teams.
- Develop and educate our internal teams, international partners and BPO relationship on changes and improvements to Zendesk.
- Support development of reporting and dashboards in Zendesk for CS team and product teams.
- Maintain and advise on the best practices for Zendesk within our customer service department, .com, app and social media teams.
- Help migrate Zendesk to global Customer Care partners.
- Optimize use of Zendesk reporting tools for customer service and for providing insights to business partners
- Build impactful dashboards and reports to support multiple departments (employing customer care data).
- Help create and keep updated SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) manuals when needed for domestic and international agents.
- Serve as one of the main points of contact internally and externally for Owlet. Professionally handle escalation cases and provide suitable resolutions to keep customers satisfied.
Competencies & Skills
- Organization: ability to manage multiple projects with many subtasks with great ease.
- Communication: effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people at all levels of the company
- Conflict Management: be very comfortable to step up and resolve conflict quickly and find common ground to settle disputes equitably with minimum noise to the organization.
- Decision Quality: Make good decisions based on analysis, wisdom and experience.
- Significant track record in a multi-channel customer facing environment is essential (including online, telephone, B2C and direct).
- Strong analytics mindset and business analytical skills (not looking for a data scientist). Able to think about customer care issues through both quantitative and qualitive lenses.
- Must have experience of creating, delivering and embedding digital solutions in a customer contact setting
- Strong ability to develop and manage successful development and deployment of Zendesk workflows across multiple channels and departments.
- Customer-focused, with energetic, motivated positive personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, manage remote partners, build and maintain relationships as well as the ability to lead/influence in a multi-functional and highly collaborative environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills as well as advanced knowledge skills in Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders to drive business outcomes.
- Process mindset and development/improvement experience; demonstrated experience in the following:
- Ability to interpret data and map customer experience processes across multi-channel environments.
- Write Use Cases and document requirements for systems improvements for the customer experience.
- Passion for improving processes and making things work efficiently.
- Confident in voicing concerns and identifying issues to address as needed across the company.
- BS or BA in Communications and/or Business Administration.
- Professional development in analytics and/or process development are preferred.
- Four plus years or relevant experience in then customer care B2C space.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include;
- Goal reviews
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Flex time scheduling and work from home opportunity
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
- HSA, 401K