Owlet’s Team is searching for a driven, experienced, and innovative Packaging and POP Designer to be a part of a growing team. This role plays an integral part in all aspects of POP and packaging design for our company and will create new displays, premium packaging, and lead new projects. This role is multifaceted in that it will be responsible for both the design phase and working with local and foreign vendors to commercialize designs and launch them. This role will play a critical role in determining user needs, user experience, understanding go to market timelines, and executing designs and projects to meet these constraints. This person will be enthusiastic, creative and able to run multiple projects at once. Workload will be heavy, but there will be a lot of opportunity to learn, as well as help further define the brand’s product offering and in store experience. This is an awesome opportunity come help create forward-thinking innovative products experiences!PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with stakeholders to obtain project needs and timelines.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and timelines through sampling and design phases to reach final golden sample approval.
- Design unique and well-crafted packaging and POP displays that meet user needs.
- Collaborate with Brand team to achieve desired look and feel for packaging and POP displays.
- Manage shifting timelines to deliver POP on time to retailers.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate users’ needs.
- Lead design reviews with stakeholders to ensure alignment of needs and priorities.
- Monitor results of project efforts and propose actions for the future.
- International travel to venders as needed.
- Create technical drawings for manufacturing.
- BFA/BS degree industrial design, UX design or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in the related industry.
- Track record of leading projects from concept to commercialization.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience in CAD, SolidWorks or Fusion 360.
- Ability to make 3D packaging renders.
- Ability to make physical prototypes by hand.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification not required but beneficial.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include;
- Goal reviews
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Benefits Package (Medical/STD/LTD/Life, Employer HSA Contribution)
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
- 401K match
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month following your hire date.
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.