Senior Product Manager at Lookout
Boston, MA, US
Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
At Lookout, our product leaders are passionately creating a secure experience for millions of smartphone customers around the world. PMs are the core of the company’s product and business leadership, working closely with our Engineering, Marketing, Data, Business Development and Finance teams to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage nearly all aspects of our technology and products and their impact on our business. Product management at Lookout represents a great opportunity for any product manager ready to be a part of some of the hottest trends in technology and business today. This individual will have strong customer-centric product management experience, the ability to work on multiple products, and will take the initiative to improve both our products and our processes.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and delivering features that drive user value and key metrics in the Lookout product portfolio across Personal and White Label apps.
● Work with our carrier partners, external customers and internal teams to shape and define the product roadmap
● Manage product relationships with carrier partners alongside business stakeholders to deliver on existing projects and grow new business
● Lead cross functional team to bring features from ideation to live operation - including writing specs, prioritizing feature milestones, and plan for development and adoption of the product
● Own backlog for releases and prioritization based on customer and business needs
● 5-7 years of product management experience, including 3+ years experience within product management launching high quality mobile products
● Demonstrated experience in managing product requirements and translating them into compelling products and capabilities
● Experience managing large external partner relationships and communication across varying development methodologies
● Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research
● Self-starter with can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and get the job done, even if it means solving problems outside of your defined role
● Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences and distilling communications to executives
● Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion
● Organized with the ability to thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do
● BS/BA or equivalent