POSITION TITLE: Director, eCommerce
BUSINESS UNIT: Marketing
SUMMARY: Owlet Baby Care is seeking a Director of eCommerce. This role includes SEO, CRO and general website optimization. This includes building strategies and tactically executing plans. This role can have a huge impact on the Owlet business, as it also includes managing programs in NAMER, EMEA, and APAC while also sharing insights with our retailer partners on website experience optimization. Responsibilities include: driving and implementing SEO and CRO strategies, while working closely with our marketing departments such as brand, retail, product marketing, and growth. The candidate will report to the VP of Growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with proven experience on the agency side or within an in-house marketing team.
- Create and own the eCommerce strategy across all Owletcare.com surfaces (desktop, mobile web and app)
- Focused on driving and optimizing for revenue and expanding new user traffic to site
- Manage and maintain SEO, content Management, site functionality, web development, site integrations
- Direct experience in auditing and tactically executing SEO
- Analyze and report on site metrics including traffic volume and sources, landing pages and other opportunities to improve conversion rates that are impacted by seasonality, relevance and product.
- Partner with User Acquisition and Retention to identify opportunities to drive revenue and create a holistic website experience for new and existing customers
- Collaborate with the Brand, Design, PMM and web dev teams to implement revenue driven experiments across Owlet.com
- Drive test plans and applying data driven techniques to optimize revenue through personalization testing, messaging testing, UX functionality testing.
- Provides new point of views on the fast-moving retail eCommerce space
- Lead ecommerce operations, planning, road mapping, and execution of development tasks, site features, and troubleshooting of bugs and/or issues.
- Creating a center of excellence for eCommerce, monitoring industry trends while driving actionable recommendation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7-10 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on driving direct response initiatives on desktop and mobile.
- Strong project management, team management, and communication skills
- Ability to both analyze digital trends and drive consumer feedback as well as execute against it and take actionable steps
- Strong understanding of online sales and marketing channels
- Demonstrated clear, direct communication style, with the ability to lead and educate Senior Management on current and future digital trends
- Bonus: Experience marketing ad tech integrations
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Flex Time
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package (Medical/LTD/STD/Life), Employer HSA Contribution
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product discounts
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.