Educative is looking for an extraordinary Visual Designer to help us delight current and potential users, ensuring we have a polished and premium aesthetic across all user touchpoints.
This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a strong marketing team to build an innovative upcoming brand in Ed-tech.
- Create original, premium-quality illustrated visuals and assets for online use on multiple channels, including on the Educative.io website, blog, paid ads, and social media platforms.
- Create animations and video for digital advertisements on platforms including Youtube and Facebook
- Lead the design of high quality customer-ready materials to support B2B sales and marketing efforts (such as infographics and whitepapers)
- 3+ years in professional commercial design making customer-facing graphics and videos
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as a video editing tool like Adobe After Effects or Premiere
- The ability to prioritize and work on multiple design projects simultaneously based on rapidly evolving business needs. The company is a fast-growing startup with an international presence, so agility is key.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to clearly understand the needs and objectives of the multifunctional team and ‘talk through’ design decisions.
Note: you will be asked to share your portfolio as part of the interview process, and may be asked to complete a brief design challenge.
Bellevue, WA (working remotely currently due to Covid)
Educative provides online training courses for software developers looking to learn new technologies. Our courses are interactive and contain pre-configured developer environments. This allows learners to practice their new skills right away with no additional set up on their machines, and thus learn more in less time.