We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We are looking for a high-performing Closing Processor 1. The successful candidate will ensure the company meets or exceeds stated performance metrics.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day processing of Escrow & Title transactions
- Analyze and Refine established workflows, processes and transactional software configuration in pursuit of operational excellence
- Participate in the creation of new workflows with an objective to further define and evolve the role of Closing Processor
- Meet daily Closing Processor productivity metrics and established internal/external SLAs
- Communicate with IT/Development staff as to items of improvement and/or refinement with current operational technologies
- Review Title Commitments for action items & red flags based on state requirements
- Process Closings in a multi-state closing environment
- Review, update and process transactions to ensure best in class quality and performance.
- Provide excellent customer service to Lending & Real Estate processionals as well as end consumers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment and managing a team. Sense of humor preferred.
- Passion for innovation and disposed to continually seek process improvement in all aspects of the title and closing industry.
- Ability to perform tasks relating to closing processing and administrative duties with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, organize workload and maintain accurate files.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in person and by telephone.
- High level of proficiency with general office applications. (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- 2+ years in Title and Escrow industry a plus
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where refinements, re-dos, level headedness, optimization and future focused perspective are always needed/required.