Boundless Immigration is a Seattle-based technology company that empowers families to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably. We are looking for experienced, passionate immigration attorneys who believe that the right combination of technology and legal expertise can give immigrants and their families the peace of mind they deserve. We have established a network of independent immigration attorneys and liberated them to focus on what they love: Providing unparalleled service to clients. Boundless delivers as many clients as you have time to provide with limited-scope services such as legal Q&A and application review. You can set your own schedule and work from anywhere.
- Empathetic, professional, and responsive
- Extensive experience (preferably >5 years) with applications for family-based green cards and naturalization
- State bar association member in good standing
- Liability insurance in good standing
- Ecstatic referrals from professional colleagues
- Availability for 20 to 40 hours/week consistently (e.g. 20 hours per week = approximately 4 hours each day, 30 hours per week = approximately 5 hours each day, etc.)
Preferred but not required: Multi-lingual
This position is an independent contractor role.