Are you a great communicator who enjoys using data for insight? Do you have an instinct for engaging consumers through storytelling? Are you excited by the idea of helping immigrants navigate the immigration process more confidently and affordably?
Boundless Immigration is looking for a Head of Organic Acquisition to grow our business through compelling storytelling, measurable content experiences, and community interactions – establishing our brand as a thought leader, fueling our rapid growth, and capturing the attention and trust of immigrants. The ideal candidate will be an experienced content marketing leader who understands how to leverage and measure the power of narrative to grow and engage customers. This role will build a content and community strategy for multiple brands, products and target customers, gain executive and stakeholder buy-in, drive consistent execution through various channels, and use data to optimize decisions and measure KPIs. This person reports to the VP of Growth and will develop, manage and scale a team that includes full-time and contract copywriters, video producers, a Sr. Editor, a community manager, and an SEO consultant. Start-up experience and Spanish fluency a plus!
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Learn about the various immigration products we offer and develop a deep understanding of what our customers are experiencing and the challenges they face
- Familiarize yourself with our brand voice, content style guide, and clearance guides
- Have regular 1:1s with your team to understand their processes and the content they produce
- Audit our current and historical blog, social, organic video and video ad strategies, to understand successes and challenges to date and identify gaps and opportunities
- Work with our SEO consultant to understand our current technical limitations, challenges, and opportunities
- Define KPIs and develop a reporting structure and cadence
Within three months, you will
- Create and implement a multi-channel content strategy for the brand overall, and for specific customer segments. This includes the development of themes/topics, content creation, curation and distribution to help drive thought-leadership and customer acquisition.
- Oversee production of all content, including videos, blog content, long-form guides and data journalism reports, digital experiences, and newsletters.
- Develop and execute a forward-looking SEO strategy that maximizes traffic on key topics
- Develop a social/community strategy for growing owned and unowned social channels, implementing best practices for each platform and delivering content that resonates with each customer segment
- Partner with the Head of Paid Acquisition to create, test and optimize video ads and ad copy on an ongoing basis
Within a year, you will also:
- Develop and execute content strategies for engaging and growing customers across new and emerging marketing channels and platforms
- Develop and execute content strategies for engaging and growing customers in new geographic segments
- Develop, launch and scale an influencer marketing program