At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring for a Document Processing Specialist to focus on our RapidVisa customer application reviews and assembly before they are shipped to the USCIS. This position is 100% onsite in our Las Vegas office with a Monday through Friday schedule of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time.
In the first month, you will:
- Learn about the RapidVisa customer and product offerings. Shadow existing teammates as they work through email queues and review applications in line with company and USCIS standards.
- Become familiar with existing processes and tools. Familiarize yourself with the company chat and email platforms, as well as proprietary software and systems that allow Boundless to better help the RapidVisa customer base.
In 3 months, you will:
- Respond to customer emails regarding their applications. Work through an assigned queue of emails from customers who have general questions and follow up with customers to clarify what documents are still missing from customer applications.
- Conduct application reviews and assembly following existing guidelines. Conduct initial reviews on applications for various application types
Within 1 year, you will:
- Progress to conduct application reviews on more complex types. Work on more complex customer applications as you acquire more immigration knowledge and familiarity with the various types of customers Boundless can assist.
- Answer questions and guide new teammates. Help new teammates as they onboard, answer customer questions, and review applications.
We are a growing team of customer service professionals who are inspired by helping people maneuver the complex immigration system. This role requires a strong attention to detail and a commitment to thoroughness in one’s work. Previous work experience in an office environment is a plus.
Please note: submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.