Skilljar, the leading customer education platform, is seeking a Marketing Operations Program Manager to join our fast-growing Revenue Operations team. This individual will be responsible for guiding and improving our marketing operations systems, processes and reporting. Our current systems are well established but have room for refinement. The ideal candidate is someone that thinks strategically and at scale.
We’re looking for a motivated, experienced marketer who has experience leading marketing operations within a dynamic environment. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating Series B startup that has hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Technology: In conjunction with internal stakeholders, inform the marketing technology strategy and infrastructure while following industry best practices. Lead the research and deployment of new software as well as integrations & maintenance to our existing martech stack.
- Lead Lifecycle: Own the lead lifecycle process and ensure the marketing funnel is monitored and measurable from lead to MQL to closed-won opportunity. Collaborate with internal team members to develop lead scoring framework that informs routing flow and help implement it in marketing and sales systems.
- Attribution: Verify attribution tracking on website and landing pages is set up appropriately. Implement, update, and oversee multi-touch marketing attribution reporting and ROI, making recommendations on optimization and alignment.
- Database Hygiene: Monitor, cleanse and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accurate data and lead flow between marketing automation system (Hubspot) and Salesforce.
- Project management: Lead various marketing related projects and ensure they are delivered successfully and on time.
- 3+ years experience managing B2B marketing technology with administrator-level background in a variety of tools. Our current teck stack includes Salesforce, Hubspot, Wordpress, Rollworks, Leandata, Intercom, Outreach, Clearbit, Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Expertise with Salesforce & Hubspot and/or Marketo a must.
- Experience guiding or managing Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience evaluating and implementing various marketing and sales technologies, with past history transitioning an org from Hubspot to Marketo a plus.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to drive program requirements
- A data-driven approach to marketing and ability to translate reports to actionable insights.
- Ability to both take direction and work tactically, while also providing strategic insight
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Zillow, Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.