Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Our approach to mobile security, from the beginning, has been to analyze all aspects of the mobile ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data, and protect our user from those threats via a light-weight cloud connected mobile app. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. We are looking for an exceptional product manager to lead the development and go-to-market of our SMB offerings.
If successful in fulfilling this role you will own strategy, roadmap and execution for our SMB offerings. You'll work with a team of sales/carrier partners, engineers, product managers, researchers, designers, and analysts in 3+ offices to create the future of mobile security for SMB. To deliver you must establish credibility at the executive level, form strong relationships with other functions within Lookout, and strongly influence the entire team to execute effectively.
Our goal is to hire an incredible leader that brings proven SMB product management, experience delivering solutions as-a-service, experience managing products fulfilled through third party marketplaces and wireless carriers, and a track record of leading high customer and revenue growth solutions. You should have a strong product viewpoint and be able to lead the SMB product direction of the entire company.
- Develop and refine the vision for a comprehensive cybersecurity solution for small business customers, leveraging Lookout’s platform and portfolio assets
- Responsible for full lifecycle management of their product, as well as market analysis, competitive evaluation, pricing and marketing across key markets (US, Europe, LATAM and APAC).
- Track innovations in cybersecurity space and maintain pulse on current and emerging solutions in SMB segment to identify opportunities
- Integrate segment insights, market analysis and partner & customer feedback into product requirements
- Work with our marketplace and carrier partners, external customers, and internal research, data, design, and engineering teams to shape and define the SMB product roadmap
- Manage product relationships with carrier partners and marketplaces alongside business stakeholders to deliver on existing projects and grow new business
- Lead cross functional team to bring features from ideation to live operation - including writing specs, prioritizing feature milestones, and planning for development and adoption of the product
- Own backlog for releases and prioritization based on customer and business needs
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to Sales during Partner Engagements
- Continually analyze, innovate and implement solutions that help our customers secure their SMB evolving workforce while also understanding end users desire for increasing privacy
- 7+ years of software industry experience with an ideal mix of product management, product marketing, strategy development and business development
- Proven track record of delivering successful SMB software and SaaS offerings through carrier and third-party marketplaces
- Background in rapid SaaS delivery, working closely with agile engineering teams, and working with research teams to understand and empathize with SMB customers
- Experience working closely with partners in developing joint solutions
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills characterized by clarity and brevity
- Strong ability to influence people at all levels both within Lookout and outside our organization
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of what’s most important
- Provide leadership while never forgetting that you’re a team player
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field, MBA strongly desired.