Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
At Lookout, we have built the world's leading mobile security solutions for enterprise, SMB and individual mobile device security. Our approach from the beginning has been to analyze all aspects of the mobile ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data, and protect our user from those threats via a light-weight cloud connected mobile app. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. We’ve also led the industry in the discovery of mobile threats, having discovered over 1,200 different families of mobile malware in the past 5 years alone, which we believe is well beyond that of any other company in the space. We are looking for an exceptional product management leader to come and join our team, and to lead the team focused on innovation, efficacy, and accuracy of our security capabilities.
If successful in fulfilling this role you will own security strategy, roadmap and execution across our entire platform, which automates - through machine intelligence - assessments of risk and vulnerability across the iOS and Android platforms, all iOS and Android apps, and the Web. You will partner closely with the research team to prioritize initiatives that deliver customer-facing protection, and demonstrate industry thought leadership. You will own the software roadmaps for core security technology, research support tools, and threat intelligence. Our goal is to hire an incredible leader that brings proven security and product management experience, software as-a-service experience, track record of leading high customer and revenue growth, and experience hiring and leading product management teams.
- Recruit, manage and grow teams of incredible product leaders
- Set product vision and priorities, partner closely with security research, engineering, operations and other cross-functional teams to define and deliver the security platform required to power our enterprise, SMB, and individual security offerings
- Continually analyze, innovate and implement solutions that help our customers secure their evolving workforce while also understanding end users desire for increasing privacy
- 15+ years of software industry with an ideal mix of product management, security, and strategy development experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful security solutions
- Proven history of managing, recruiting, and developing high performing teams
- Experience delivering security solutions to large enterprise where infrastructure and usage scenarios are complex and changing
- Experience delivering security solutions to highly regulated industry verticals, and familiarity with associated regulatory and compliance requirements (for example FIPS, NIST, Common Criteria, HIPAA, GDPR, PSD2, and international regulations and standards)
- 3+ years of experience in directly managing a team
- Background in rapid SaaS delivery and working closely with agile engineering teams, Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, Partners, and the field in general
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills characterized by clarity and brevity
- Strong ability to influence people at all levels both within Lookout and outside our organization
- Dynamic and engaging speaker at ease in front of audiences of all sizes and backgrounds
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of what’s most important
- Provide leadership while never forgetting that you’re a team player
- BS in Computer Science or related technical or IT security field