At Boundless, we’re breaking down the barriers of the immigration system — and are hiring a Senior Recruiter who is passionate about working with technical, non-technical, early-in-career, and leadership candidates, and gets excited about creating an exemplary candidate experience. This role will focus on positions across every team at Boundless. You will thrive in this role if you’re energized by helping candidates find their ‘right’ match versus their ‘fast’ match and believe that candidate experience goes beyond an offer letter and acceptance.
In this role, during your first month you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, our current processes, and get to know the team. We’re proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others. Even while remote during this time, building a sense of community with the team and learning how our operation works will be essential for this Recruiter to successfully take on current open requisitions.
- Meet with hiring managers to become more familiar with their teams, open roles and in-flight initiatives.
- Begin sourcing and screening for all open positions as you learn more about the company. .
- Begin partnering with Boundless leadership to develop short and long term strategies for diversity sourcing, hiring and employer branding.
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned and own improvements on how it can be better. We care about a consistent candidate experience and employer brand and want to partner with you as you develop this further for all positions at Boundless. You will have the opportunity to drive improvements across sourcing, screening, interviews, debriefs, closing, and onboarding.
- Scale in your recruiting knowledge, influence the employer brand, and fill requisitions within timeline expectations. As you become more familiar with Boundless, you may recruit for roles you’ve never recruited for before, iterate on the existing recruiting process, and proactively work with hiring teams to fill requisitions within tight SLAs.
- Build out a portfolio of support for expanding your impact, including external recruiters, tech-enabled tools, various industry and diversity communities, etc.
Within a year, you will:
- Grow professionally — and we’re here to help. We want Boundless to be where employees can do the best work of their career. As we continue to grow, the scope of this role will continue to change and we want to work together to shape your journey. Going deeper into specific recruiting verticals, recruiting in different countries and geographies, expanding into broader People Ops functions, leading management training, and more. Change at a fast-growing startup is inevitable, and you are excited for what may come.
This role will be a part of our people operations team. Candidates with previous recruiting exposure who take pride in their work, have a knack for deeply getting to know someone from a 30 minute phone screen, and who enjoy ‘connecting the dots’ in their everyday life will thrive in this role.