Owlet’s Finance team is searching for a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk to support the finance department.
- Set up new vendors with completed new vendor forms and W-9.
- Verify and obtain approvals on invoices from supervisors.
- Research and follow up on invoice discrepancies.
- Enter invoices into accounting system.
- Ensure invoices are paid on time.
- Manage and reconcile credit card transactions in accounting system.
- Communicate with vendors regarding payment inquiries.
- Assist in applying customer payments as needed.
- Ability to analyze invoices to determine the appropriate accounting period for expenses, booking accruals and prepaids.
- Assist with monthly journal entries and reconciliations.
- Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree in Accounting or higher
- Minimum of 2 years applicable experience.
Owlet employees participate in quarterly evaluations that include:
- Performance feedback
- Behavioral feedback
- Training and development opportunities
- Manager feedback
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Flexible schedules
- Paid holidays
- Product discounts
- 401(k) program with company match
- Eligible for company-sponsored benefits package 1st day of the month, following your hire date
Owlet Baby Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.