Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
At Lookout, we have built the world's leading mobile security solutions for enterprise, SMB and individual mobile device security. Our approach from the beginning has been to analyze all aspects of the mobile ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data, and protect our user from those threats via a light-weight cloud connected mobile app. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. We are looking for an exceptional product management leader to come and join our team to lead the team focused on our enterprise solutions.
If successful in fulfilling this role you will own strategy, roadmap and execution across our entire range of enterprise solutions including Modern Endpoint Security, Phishing and Content Protection, Vulnerability & Patch Management, Risk & Compliance, and Endpoint Detection and Response. You will partner closely with different teams and businesses across Lookout to help deliver world-class services and experiences to our customers and partners. Our goal is to hire an incredible leader that brings proven enterprise security and product management experience, software as-a-service experience, track record of leading high customer and revenue growth, and experience hiring and leading large product management teams.
- Recruit, manage and grow teams of incredible product leaders
- Set product vision and priorities, partner closely with engineering, operations and other cross-functional teams to define and deliver in the enterprise arena that continues to change with the modernization of enterprise applications, a worldwide change to remote workers, and endpoints that are increasingly owned by both companies and end users (BYOD)
- Continually analyze, innovate and implement solutions that help our customers secure their evolving workforce while also understanding end users desire for increasing privacy
- 15+ years of software industry with an ideal mix of product management, product marketing, strategy development and business development
- Proven track record of delivering successful enterprise software and SaaS offerings
- Proven history of managing, recruiting, and developing high performing product management teams
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions to large enterprise where previous solutions were predominately on premise
- Experience delivering SaaS solutions to highly regulated industry verticals
- 3+ years of experience in directly managing a team of 5+ people
- Background in rapid SaaS delivery and working closely with agile engineering teams, Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales, Partners, and the field in general
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills characterized by clarity and brevity
- Strong ability to influence people at all levels both within Lookout and outside our organization
- Dynamic and engaging speaker at ease in front of audiences of all sizes and backgrounds
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of what’s most important
- Provide leadership while never forgetting that you’re a team player
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field, MBA strongly desired.